MS Office 2007 allow you to send emails, create presentation, documents, spreadsheets and many more. This application is used for personal and business use. To use this application on your computer you need to install it on your computer. You can install it using its setup disk or by downloading the software from Microsoft’s website.
Before installation of MS Office 7 on your computer ensure that you have uninstall the earlier version of office. If you want to keep your existing version on your computer then you need to select custom installation. Go through the following steps or contact to MS Office Customer Service to install MS Office 7:
- To install the Ms office insert a Disk into the disk drive or download MS Office from its official website.
- Now the setup wizard automatically display on your screen.
- After this enter the product key and then click on “Continue”.
- Now read the Microsoft Software License terms and click on “Accept” followed by “Continued”.
- After this select your preferred type of installation among “Upgrade” or “Custom”.
- Now wait till installation process is complete on your computer and then click on “Close”.
- After this launch MS Office from its saved location.
- Now select the option to activate software and then click “Next” followed by “Close”.
After completion of these steps you can use MS Office on your device smoothly. If you find any technical issues then contact to technical support team by dialing MS Office Technical Support Phone Number.