At times users may want to scan a document without spending more time on it. Most users may not know about the steps involved and may spend a lot of time learning about them. If that is the case, then such users must not hesitate for a while and should take help from the technical support team of hp printer.
Following are the steps to scan a document with Hp printer
- In the very first step, userrs must load the item on the scanner glass. They can place it in the document feeder slot, or in the automatic document feeder (ADF), depending on the model of the printer.
- It must be noted that users should not load photos in the ADF to prevent damage to the photos and the printer.
- In the next step, users must search Windows for their printer model, then click the printer name in the list of results.
- This will open the HP Printer Assistant opens. Users must then click Scan a Document or Photo.
- To proceed further, users must click on one of the shortcuts that matches the file type.
- In the next step, users must choose Show scan preview option or Show Viewer After Scan option to preview. They can also make additional edits to the scan before saving it.
- Once this is done, users must click Advanced Settings or More to change settings such as quality, color, and then click on Scan.
- A preview of the scan will be displayed in HP Scan once the printer scans the item.
- Users must then double-click the thumbnail image of the scanned item and then click on Save
- In the next step users must choose the folder they want to save the scan to, and then click on Save.
To get more info on scanning a document using a Hp printer, the best bet for users is to contact HP Printer Tech Support. Their technicians are one of the best in business and never fail to come up with prudent solutions. All their troubleshooting steps can be easily availed through a remote desktop and that too round the clock. All that users need to do is to either give them a phone call at HP Printer Toll Free Number and if due to some reason it can’t be made, then make use of online forums to post their queries.